The best option for Simracing!
Racing Seat designed exclusively for simracing, with all that this entails: optimized design, breathable material, necessary stiffness and extra foam padding for optimal ergonomics and comfort.
You can now perform your endurance competitions without having to worry about your back anymore!
- Designed exclusively for SIMRACING, without the need for FIA homologation.
- Manufactured in fiberglass by infusion, with exterior Gel-coat finish.
- Identical design to the FIA seats, with the same level of finish.
- Lateral fixing, by means of 4 M8x20 screws included.
- 5 holes for harness passage
- Finished in breathable fabric in the area of contact with the pilot.
- High resistance breathable 3D Airmesh fabric 220g/m2.
- Bench and back cushions in high density foam 30Kg DD, to offer great comfort even after several hours of sitting or long SIMRACING sessions.
- 25 kg density foam on the side of Racing Seat to ensure optimum comfort.
- Removable cushions.
- Cell phone pocket on right side included.
- Racing Seat NOT FIA homologated.
- Designed for pilots of strong build.
- Housing material: Fiberglass
- Casing manufacture: RTM type infusion
- FIA Homologated: NO
- Type of anchorage: Lateral
- Anchor bolts: M8x20 DIN912
- Weight: 8,50 Kg
- Fabric: 3D Airmesh breathable fabric
- Reinforced double stitching: Yes
- Lateral foam: 25 kg/m3
- Foam bench: 30 kg/m3 DD
- Harness passage: Yes, 5 holes
- Packing dimensions: 60x59x98 cm
Simufy is based in the EU(Spain) and our website shows prices with or without our local VAT rate of 21% depending on your country. (based on your IP address).
For EU countries, we show prices including 21% VAT.
For countries outside the EU (including the UK), we show prices excluding 21% VAT.
For countries outside the EU, you should be aware that you may be liable for import duties. You should contact your local authority for an estimate of how much this will be, as it varies between countries and states. The product code or HS code we use for all our products is 9504500000, which is the globally recognised code for computer games and accessories.
Shipping costs are dynamically calculated at checkout based on the size and weight of the items in your cart and your address. If you add the products you want to your cart, go to the cart and fill in your address and postcode, then you will get an exact shipping price.
Spain (Peninsula) and Portugal:
- SEUR 24 = 24/48h
- UPS Standard = 48/72h
Spain (Canary Islands/Ceuta/Melilla):
- SEUR Maritime = 5-10 working days
- Standard Paq. Standard = 6-12 working days
- SEUR Classic = 2-4 working days
- UPS Standard = 3-5 business days
USA AND CANADA. USA and Canada:
- SEUR Classic = 4-8 working days
- UPS Standard = 5-8 business days
- DHL = 5-9 working days
- UPS Standard = 5-9 business days
Rest of the World:
- DHL = 7-10 working days
- UPS Standard = 7-10 business days
11 a.m. GMT+1 from Monday to Friday. We aim to ship all orders placed before 11:00 a.m. GMT+1 the same day, but during peak periods this is not always possible.
As soon as your order is shipped, your tracking number will automatically be sent to the email address you provided in your order.
Please note that it is completely normal for multiple item orders to be split in transit. Each individual package is labelled and barcoded and will arrive at its destination. If you find that part of your order has been delivered and part is still in transit, this is almost always rectified within a day or two.
If you are concerned, you can contact the customer service department of your local freight forwarder with your tracking number.
If you have any problems with products that are still under warranty, you should first contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to help solve the problem with you before contacting the manufacturer. If we are unable to resolve the problem, the products must be returned to our warehouse, including details such as the serial number and any back-up images or video available. Simufy will issue you with a return label and cover the cost of the return. We will then work with the manufacturer to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Please note that we do not issue replacements for any item under warranty until the manufacturer has repaired or replaced the item and returned it to us. If the manufacturer deems the problem is not covered under warranty, you will be billed for the inbound and outbound shipping charges due to return the item to you.
We offer a full 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all products unless otherwise stated.
We like to make things as easy as possible, if you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you can return it with no administrative or handling fees. The item must be unused with original packaging and returned within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund, less any one-way or return shipping charges imposed by the courier service.
Please note that we do not cover the cost of return shipping. We suggest using your national postal service to return the goods. If the goods do not reach us, we are not in a position to exchange or refund the item. The customer is responsible for the goods until they have been received by us.
When an item is returned, we will inspect and refund as quickly as possible, usually within 1-2 working days. The time it takes for refunds to be registered in the customer's bank accounts varies from bank to bank, but usually takes 1-3 working days.