Nylon Gasketing System
Proprietary system of custom-made Nylon gaskets. Installed in all joints between profiles that have movement, sliding or adjustment, so that when moving any profile does not create friction or scratches. It also helps sliding thanks to the enormous sliding properties of Nylon.
Stainless Steel Bushings
NWS has developed a system of stainless steel bushings for the connection between aluminum profiles, which confer unparalleled rigidity, dispensing with the need for brackets.
Hidden Bushing System
Hidden bushing system in the vertical profiles. They are screwed to the aluminum web, which gives it even greater rigidity, gaining much in aesthetics and cleanliness.
2 Trays Available
Pedal Tray PRO
Tiltable and invertible in GT or Formula position, ready to easily install any pedalboard on the market.
Infinite combinations and adjustment positions
20 mm thick HPL sheet whose color is black, which makes it more resistant to scratches and wear. The sheet is anti-allergic, anti-bacterial and anti-humidity.
8 Rubber feet
Plate composed of 8 rubber feet with non-slip, adjustable and leveling silentblocks.
This cockpit has an extra space under the Racing Seat to install power supplies, shakers, etc. It also has space under the plate to be able to pass the cables in an orderly manner and thus have a cleaner aesthetic.
130cm length x 60cm wide x 80cm high
The cockpit structure has 3 possible positions, in normal conditions we recommend using the middle position:
Available in 2 Colors
Multi-traySteering wheel Compatible with:
- WENCH R9, R16, R21
- Logitech G25/G27/G29/G923 (including Xbox versions)
- All Fanatec bases including CSL DD
- All Thrustmaster docking stations including T248
- Alpha Mini (SIMAGIC)
- OSW (required to have base anchor)
- Simucube2 Sport, Pro and Ultimate (base anchor required)
Front Tray Compatible with:
- SimuCube 2 Sport, Pro, Ultimate.
- Alpha Mini (10 n/m) and Alpha (15 n/m).
- MiGe 130ST series.
- Leo Bodnar, Kollmorgen, AKM Series 5X.
- Lenze MCS12H.
- 90×45 and 45×45 heavy duty profiles
- Position of Racing Seat adjustable, up, down and inclined in case of Life PREMIUM/PRO, in case of Life ECO the extra "Supports of Racing Seat" is necessary.
- Fully adjustable bridge at Steering wheel
- Fully adjustable pedal position in case of Life PREMIUM/PRO, in case of Life ECO the extra "Pedal Bridge" is required.
Included in the package:
- Aluminum profiles and mounting materials (all versions).
- Supports from Racing Seat (Life PREMIUM/PRO)
- Multi-pedal tray and Multi-Steering wheel/Frontal (all versions).
- 8 Adjustable rubber feet (all versions)
- XL Stand, Mouse Tray and Side Keyboard Tray (Life PREMIUM).
- Adjustable Support (Life PREMIUN/PRO)
- Screws for mounting Racing Seat and Peripherals (all versions)
- Assembly manual available as download (all versions)
Elements not included in the main picture of the product:
- Side keyboard tray (not included in Life PRO and ECO, included in Life PREMIUM)
- Mouse tray (not included in Life PRO and ECO, included in Life PREMIUM)
- XL Support (not included in Life PRO and ECO, included in Life PREMIUM)
- Life Reinforcement Kit (not included in Life PRO and ECO, included in Life PREMIUM)
- PC support (not included as standard in any version of LIFE)
- Monitor Mounting (not included as standard in any version of LIFE)
- Racing Seat (not included as standard in any version of LIFE)
- Life PRO/ECO: we recommend the extra "XL Support", it provides rigidity and also the possibility of anchoring the trays of accessories and Peripherals, in the Life PREMIUM already includes this extra.
- On all versions of the LIFE: we recommend the extra "Reinforcement caps Steering wheel/Pedalera", for maximum rigidity in both systems.
- On all versions of the LIFE: there is the possibility to reinforce the plank with the extra "Life plank reinforcements", an excellent way to reinforce the plank for those who are looking for the maximum possible rigidity at the base of the cockpit.
- Life ECO: we recommend the extra "LIFE Pedal Bridge", which allows total modularity of the bridge.
Life Eco Premium cockpit review by SimRacer.es
Video of the assembly:
Simufy is based in the EU(Spain) and our website shows prices with or without our local VAT rate of 21% depending on your country. (based on your IP address).
For EU countries, we show prices including 21% VAT.
For countries outside the EU (including the UK), we show prices excluding 21% VAT.
For countries outside the EU, you should be aware that you may be liable for import duties. You should contact your local authority for an estimate of how much this will be, as it varies between countries and states. The product code or HS code we use for all our products is 9504500000, which is the globally recognised code for computer games and accessories.
Shipping costs are dynamically calculated at checkout based on the size and weight of the items in your cart and your address. If you add the products you want to your cart, go to the cart and fill in your address and postcode, then you will get an exact shipping price.
Spain (Peninsula) and Portugal:
- SEUR 24 = 24/48h
- UPS Standard = 48/72h
Spain (Canary Islands/Ceuta/Melilla):
- SEUR Maritime = 5-10 working days
- Standard Paq. Standard = 6-12 working days
- SEUR Classic = 2-4 working days
- UPS Standard = 3-5 business days
USA AND CANADA. USA and Canada:
- SEUR Classic = 4-8 working days
- UPS Standard = 5-8 business days
- DHL = 5-9 working days
- UPS Standard = 5-9 business days
Rest of the World:
- DHL = 7-10 working days
- UPS Standard = 7-10 business days
11 a.m. GMT+1 from Monday to Friday. We aim to ship all orders placed before 11:00 a.m. GMT+1 the same day, but during peak periods this is not always possible.
As soon as your order is shipped, your tracking number will automatically be sent to the email address you provided in your order.
Please note that it is completely normal for multiple item orders to be split in transit. Each individual package is labelled and barcoded and will arrive at its destination. If you find that part of your order has been delivered and part is still in transit, this is almost always rectified within a day or two.
If you are concerned, you can contact the customer service department of your local freight forwarder with your tracking number.
If you have any problems with products that are still under warranty, you should first contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to help solve the problem with you before contacting the manufacturer. If we are unable to resolve the problem, the products must be returned to our warehouse, including details such as the serial number and any back-up images or video available. Simufy will issue you with a return label and cover the cost of the return. We will then work with the manufacturer to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Please note that we do not issue replacements for any item under warranty until the manufacturer has repaired or replaced the item and returned it to us. If the manufacturer deems the problem is not covered under warranty, you will be billed for the inbound and outbound shipping charges due to return the item to you.
We offer a full 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all products unless otherwise stated.
We like to make things as easy as possible, if you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you can return it with no administrative or handling fees. The item must be unused with original packaging and returned within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund, less any one-way or return shipping charges imposed by the courier service.
Please note that we do not cover the cost of return shipping. We suggest using your national postal service to return the goods. If the goods do not reach us, we are not in a position to exchange or refund the item. The customer is responsible for the goods until they have been received by us.
When an item is returned, we will inspect and refund as quickly as possible, usually within 1-2 working days. The time it takes for refunds to be registered in the customer's bank accounts varies from bank to bank, but usually takes 1-3 working days.